Frequently Asked Questions
- We only accept payment via your credit card, including Visa, MasterCard and WeChat Pay. You must be the cardholder of the credit card used for purchase.
- All orders once successfully made cannot be changed, cancelled, refunded nor exchanged.
- We will send an order confirmation email to you in which details of the order will be included. If you did not receive an order confirmation email, please contact customer service.
If you have any questions, you can contact customer service by email or phone as below:
Telephone： +852 3180 1655 Email： firstname.lastname@example.org Operating Hours： Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm（Except Public Holidays）
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- If you wish to become a member of YSL Beauté Hong Kong, please fill in the form to register for our membership ( https://www.yslbeauty.com.hk/campaign/e-shopmembership/) within 24 hours after checkout, to earn 1 reward point for every HK$1 spending.
- If you are an existing YSL Beauté Hong Kong member, please also fill in the form ( https://www.yslbeauty.com.hk/campaign/e-shopmembership/) 24 hours after checkout, to earn 1 reward point for every HK$1 spending.
- If you fill in the form ( https://www.yslbeauty.com.hk/campaign/e-shopmembership/) within 24 hours after checkout, spending on YSL Beauté Hong Kong online store is eligible for YSL membership program rewards, including loyalty points and membership tier upgrade.
- Membership points in respect of any order will be credited in your membership account within 30 days after transaction. Any points earned from purchase on the Website will be subject to terms and conditions of the YSL Beauté Club membership programme (https://www.yslbeauty.com.hk/tc/member/).
With the exception of specifically listed promotions on the website, our delivery policy is listed below.
- Free shipping with every order over HK$500 (after discount).
- HK$30 delivery fee will be charged for order below HK$500 (after discount).
- We only ship to Hong Kong SAR, including Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories and outlying islands. Macau SAR and mainland China region are not supported at the moment.
- Shipment will arrive at the shipping address in 7-10 business days under normal circumstances. Delivery service is not available on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays. Delivery service might be affected in light of festive or special weather conditions occasion
- If the shipment cannot be successfully delivered to the customer due to personal reasons, please contact SF Express directly in order to make further arrangements. If the delivery cannot be reached multiple times, your order might risk being cancelled and not refunded.
- We offer SF Standard Delivery Service or SF Store Self-pickup Service.
SF Standard Delivery Service:
- Orders will be delivered to the address provided by customer when placing their order.
- P.O Box is not accepted as shipping address.
- Standard Delivery Service is NOT available in specified destinations, including warehouse, logistics center, airport, container terminals, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center and AsiaWorld-Expo. Delivery service is also NOT available in specified areas, including but not limited to: Big Wave Bay, Lo Wu, Tai O Island, Siu Ho Wan and Po Toi Islands.
- An order can be delivered to one address only. If customer requires sending orders to multiple addresses, customer needs to place a separate order for each address.
Delivery Schedule (in exception of Outlying Islands. Please refer to ‘Outlying Islands Delivery Schedule’) :
Mondays to Saturdays 09:00 – 19:00 Sundays and Public Holidays Closed
Outlying Islands Delivery Schedule:
Cheung Chau Mondays and Thursdays 14:00 - 18:00 Lamma Island Tuesdays and Fridays 14:00 - 18:00 Peng Chau Wednesdays and Saturdays 14:00 - 18:00
SF Store Self-pickup Service
- Orders can be delivered to SF Stores selected by customer at checkout. For business hours of SF stores, please refer to https://www.sf-express.com/hk/en/other_services/sf_station/sf_station_network/
- The Hong Kong, SAR of China phone number entered should be able to receive SMS notifications. Customer has to pick up the parcels at specified location within 3 days after receiving the SMS notification. Customer should directly contact SF Express Customer Service Hotline rearrange pickup for overdue parcels.
SF Express Customer Service Hotline and Office Hours:
SF Hotline: +852 2730 0273 Mondays to Fridays 08:00 - 20:30 Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays 08:00 - 20:00